Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Umm, Hello November!?!

April

May

June

July

August

September

October

And now it’s November, so that means it has been 7 months since I have posted here.

Wow!

I wish I could make a post about how I have done all kinds of things, that I got my weight down where I wanted it to be, that I’ve done an awesome job of saving money and that my house is perfectly clean.  But I can’t. 

I could go on and on all day about all the things I have not done.  But I’m not going to. 

I already have a long list of could have, should have, would have, needed to have’s in my head, spending time typing them up isn’t going to change the fact that it isn’t done.  I’ve decided I’m working on positive thinking.  If I keep dwelling on what I haven’t done, that really puts me in a not so good mood, and that doesn’t help me push forward.

I am working on getting back on track, and hopefully will be posting more here which gives me some accountability.

No comments:

Post a Comment