Friday, March 25, 2011

Weigh In Friday – Week #1


Starting weight:  156.8

Current weight:  156.2

Pounds lost:  0.6

1st Goal weight:  127

Pounds to go:  29.20


Even though 0.6 is not a grand loss, I’m actually okay with it. 

I’m still working on the eating better part.  I never got around to making a menu plan for this week, but since I had some stuff left from last weeks I’ve sort of used it as a guide.  I did only eat fast food once for lunch this week and did have one dinner out.  That is way better than the 4 to 5 times of fast food a week that I have had in the past few weeks. 

I have already started working on my menu plan for the next two weeks.  I plan to go to the grocery store tonight and stock up for it.  Then the rest of the evening will be spent on food prep and catching up on my daily/weekly tasks, which I haven’t been good about keeping up with. 

I still have a lot of things to work on and improve upon, but I’m at least making the first steps to get to where I need to be in the future.  I’m okay doing my baby steps.

No comments:

Post a Comment