Thursday, February 10, 2011

Just another Thursday, right?

This has just been one of those weeks.  Every day felt like it was a different day.  I’m not sure if it is back lash from last weeks work schedule or what.  On top of that I’ve on been one of those emotional roller coasters.  I’m pretty sure I can place where the mood is coming from, I just don’t know what to do about it other than just ride it out.

I just wasn’t in the mood to really do anything this week, so I didn’t.  That frustrates me because I think about the time I wasted not doing the things on my list, especially after I had such a productive week last week.  I can either sit here and dwell over the lost time or move on.  I’m working on the moving on part.

I did keep up with those three daily items to do.  I also swept most of the house tonight, so that’s another check for me.

Even though I was so not feeling it, I taped around most of the baseboards in the dining room and I put down some card board.  After that was done I talked myself into opening a can of primer and got a coat on one wall of paneling before calling it a night.  It wasn't much, but at least it was something. 

The dining room transformation is really finally underway.  Now lets just see how long it takes me to finish it.

No comments:

Post a Comment