Friday, February 25, 2011

Where did February go?

I know that Monday is officially the last day of the month, but I can’t help but wonder where in the world the month went?  Can you believe that we are just about to cross off the second month of the New Year?  If this keeps up, it will be the end of the year before we know it.

While I am happy with my efforts for decluttering, letting go and organizing things so far this year, I know I just need to work harder on my daily/weekly routine.  I did awesome for a week with my original list, and then completely dropped the ball when I added to the list.  It had nothing to do with adding to the list, I’m sure a lot of it came about because I was focused in on painting the dining room, but that really is only an excuse.  Life happens and life goes on, and I can’t completely forget everything I’ve worked towards just because something else comes up.

So while entering this new week and new month, I will refocus my attention back to my routines.  I also plan to crack down on eating better so that I can lose weight again.  I know what I need to do to lose weight.  I know that it isn’t uber hard to lose weight.  Don’t get me wrong it does take work, but it is achievable.  And I know I can do it, since I have before.  This time I just have to stick with it, and keep it up.  But as I said in another post, this is the year of me, and I feel good about this year.

My weekend plans…

Tonight I plan to finish up painting the trim in the dining room, and cleaning up the mess in there.  I can’t wait to see the floor and the paint together! 

I will also sit down and start working on my meal plan, including calorie counts for breakfast and other meals that I can figure them for. 

Make my grocery list, go through coupons and go to the grocery store.  I haven’t been to the store since the 12th.  At the moment I don’t have a big list, but I do have some of the more expensive items on my list.

Do food prep for the week.

Maybe work on a small decorating project or two.

And relax a little!  After last weekend I have decided I need a little scheduled down time.  I do plan to get things done, but that doesn’t mean I have to be busy every second of the weekend either.

Here is hoping everyone has a productive and relaxing weekend! 

No comments:

Post a Comment