Monday, February 14, 2011

Menu Plan - Feb 14

I didn’t quite master the whole ‘bring my lunch to work’ thing last week.  There was only one day that I did not eat fast food.  I probably won’t do that good with it this week either, but I went ahead and listed out some things, that way if I do talk myself into doing it, I have a game plan ready to go.

Linking up to OrgJunkie.com again this week.  If you need meal idea of what to share your own, check it out!



Breakfast:
Breakfast burrito with yogurt
Bagel Thin with cream cheese, cheese stick and apricots
Bagel Thin with honey/peanut butter and grapes
Toast with yogurt and cheese stick
Bagel Thin with ham and cheese
Cereal or Oatmeal with apple sauce*

Lunch:
Tuna salad with crackers and grapes
Left over Homemade Raviolis with salad
Turkey Sausage Sandwich with grapes
Ranch Chicken Salad or wrap

Dinner:
Salisbury Steak with mac & cheese,* leftover veggies plus spinach & strawberry salad 
Turkey Meatloaf* with mashed potatoes* and zucchini
Cabbage & Turkey soup*
Beef & Gravy* with rice* and broccoli and cauliflower
Tilapia** with squash casserole** and cucumber and tomato salad
Omelet with mushrooms/onion/bell pepper* plus spinach with toast and gapes

*   In the freezer, cooked
** In the freezer, needs cooking

No comments:

Post a Comment